We are updating our old PropertyView application on Wednesday, January 22, 2014. We have added many features to make this popular tool even more useful.
Try our new mapping application maps.stlouisco.com/propertyview. This application has been enhanced for usability on tablets, now provides historic aerial photography layers and many other new features. This site works best on a high bandwidth internet connection.
St. Louis County Crime Incident Maps show crimes reported in Unincorporated St. Louis County and the municipalities that St. Louis County Police provides services under contract.
New PropertyView Features
2012 high resolution Aerial photography replaces 2008 photography. Historic Aerial photography layers provide 13 options from 1937 to 2012.
Main search bar in upper middle of screen − enter street address, owner name or parcel ID, full or partial. A dropdown list of results appears. Click on one to zoom to the parcel. Parcel information appears on right hand column.
The PropertyView application is now usable with Apple iPad or Android (Samsung, Google Nexus, etc.) tablets.
New Layers available including:
- Historic Aerial photography 1937-2012 − Note that resolutions varies and that 1981 and older photography is manually rectified and of lower accuracy.
- FEMA digital flood zone map layers
- St. Louis County unincorporated area zoning
- 2011-2013 property sales information
Enhanced tools include:
- The measure tool provides the capabilities to draw a point, line, or polygon on the map and specify the unit of measurement.
- Draw and Notify
- The draw tool provides the capabilities to draw a point, line, or polygon on the map as graphics. Notify generates labels or CSV (Excel) file of parcels that intersect the drawings.
- Parcel Notification
- The parcel notification tool generates labels or CSV (Excel) file of parcels within a specified distance of a selected parcel.
- The print tool exports the map to either a PDF or image file. Click Settings button to configure map or remove legend.
St. Louis County makes no warranty for fitness of use for a particular purpose, express or implied, with respect to this map product. Every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the maps and data provided; nevertheless, some information may not be accurate. Any user of this map product accepts its faults and assumes all responsibility for the use thereof, and further agrees to hold the St. Louis County harmless from and against any damage, loss or liability arising from any use of the map product. Do not make business decisions based on this data before validating your decision with the appropriate County offices.